Hatch is a modern, extensible Python project manager.
- Standardized build system with reproducible builds by default
- Robust environment management with support for custom scripts
- Easy publishing to PyPI or other indexes
- Version management
- Configurable project generation with sane defaults
- Responsive CLI, ~2-3x faster than equivalent tools
Hatch is distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
Documentation for specific
MAJOR.MINOR versions can be chosen by using the dropdown on the top of every page. The
dev version reflects changes that have not yet been released.
Also, desktop readers can use special keyboard shortcuts:
| ||Navigate to the "previous" page|
| ||Navigate to the "next" page|
| ||Display the search modal|